S-tec features and Zones
Japan's ONLY exhibition for Food Safety and Quality Control
Awareness of food safety is at an all-time high in Japan, following a spate of high-profile incidents that have shaken consumer confidence in the quality and safety of manufactured food. Partly as a result of this, but also because of tightened regulations and the need to develop more innovative products in the market, investments are being made in all areas of analysis and inspection, safety and hygiene, technology of powdered/liquid food, environmental technology and packaging technology. Those five areas or themes come together at S-tec Japan 2020.
S-tec Japan is the only event in Japan that focuses on this highly specialised segment and provides the best opportunity to meet production, quality control and R&D professionals from food manufacturing companies.
Co-located alongside S-tec Japan is the Hi Japan and the FiT Japan Exhibition. Hi Japan features health and functional ingredients, and FiT Japan features ingredients and technology for better taste. These parallel events provide a one-step source of information on “health”, “taste” and “safety and quality”, and attract all of the professionals from the food industry to one location.
Exhibitor presentations are programmes where participating companies present papers to introduce new products, reveal research results and announce new business developments.
Special exhibitor presentations featuring the latest trends in Japan are planned to be held again in 2020, to include the following topics: Application and Evaluation of Rapid Inspection Kits for Self Sanitary Survey, Contract Test Institution to Guarantee Safety and Quality, High Functional Powder Technology, Measures for Foreign Substance and Abnormal Odour and Analysis of Nutritional Compounds.
In addition to the Exhibitor Presentations, there was a Special Conference that featured high-profile speakers who presented papers on the latest developments in ingredients technology, marketing trends and advances in food safety and quality control.
Exhibiting Area and Exhibitor Profile
Safety and Hygiene
This area features bacteriological testing and multi-residue pesticide analysis. It will also include sanitisers, safety analysis, cleaning materials, equipment and materials to prevent contamination, as well as HACCP consulting, which is basic hygiene management.
- Microbial Inspection
- Allergy Testing
- Mycotoxins Inspection Equipment
- Cleanliness Management Equipment
- Contract Analysis of Safety
- Sanitation Materials
- Thermal Management Materials
- Foreign Body Measures
- Insect Repellent Material
- Totally Sanitation Consulting
- Foreign Object / Off-Flavour Analysis
- Sanitary Material
- Cleaning Materials
- Cleaning Equipment
Powder and Liquid Technology
This area features powdered and liquid treatment technology to ensure food items are of high quality. This is also where you could promote your products and services to R&D, technology and production sections from food, beverage, health food and functional food ingredients manufacturers.
- Mixing / Stirring / Emulsification Machine
- Crusher / Classifier / Granulator
- Drying Equipment
- Heat / Non-heat Sterilisation Machine
- Separation Device / Refinery / Extractor / Concentration Apparatus
- Tableting Machine
- Capsule Manufacturing Machine
This area features analysis and inspection technologies for the maintenance of quality and the research of functions. It will showcase equipment for analysis of components, analytical machines for taste, colour and flavour, physical evaluation, and measuring instruments for temperature and humidity.
- Nutrition Component Analyser
- Near-infrared Spectrometer
- Chromatograph and Peripheral Equipment / Material
- Accuracy Salinity Meter
- Taste / Colour / Odor Identification Device
- Viscoelastic Meter
- Viscosity Distribution Measurement Device
- Residual Chlorine Analyser
- Antioxidant Measurement
- Moisture / Water Activity / pH Meter
This area will highlight drainage treatment for food plants, measures for bad odour and recycling of accessory products, which are a big subject in the food industry.
- Wastewater Treatment Equipment / Material
- Deodorising / Deodorant Equipment
- Unused Resources Effective Utilisation System
- Solution for Power Saving
Packaging and Label
This area will be a matching platform of packaging users and packaging suppliers.
- Soft Packing Material
- Three-way / Four-way Seal Packaging Machine
- Vacuum Gas Replacement Packaging Machine
- Bag-making / Container Forming Filling Machine
- Food / Beverage Manufacturers
- Health Food / Supplement / Nutritional Food Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Cosmetic Manufacturers
- Trading Companies / Distributers