Together with Health ingredients Japan (focusing on health and functional ingredients), Food ingredients for Taste Japan (featuring food ingredients for better taste), Safety and Technology Japan (on safety and quality) and Food Long Life Japan (gathering a variety of long-shelf-life technologies for food loss reduction), the four important themes in the food industry, “health”, “taste”, “safety and quality” and "long shelf life", will come together during Asia’s biggest food development show.
Japan is the birthplace of the functional ingredients industry, with a long tradition of selecting and enhancing the health benefits of food products. This pioneering market continues to grow rapidly and key players from around the world are coming to Hi / FiT / S-tec / LL Japan to witness the ongoing evolution of the functional ingredients industry.
- Hi / FiT / S-tec / LL Japan 2022 will have 600 exhibitors with 800 booths. The show has been the industry's most important business platform for over 30 years in Japan. Hi / FiT / S-tec / LL Japan 2022 is the 33rd anniversary.
- Hi / FiT / S-tec / LL Japan brings together leading professionals from the cutting-edge, rapid-growth market, including Food / Beverage / Health Food / Supplement / Nutritional Food Manufacturers.
- High purchasing power, an aging population, and keen consumer awareness of health products create perfect conditions for the manufacturers and suppliers of healthy processed foods.
- The new Japanese health claim regulation, “Foods with Function Claims” (FFC) started in 2015, and this has been a significant economic impact on the Japanese health-related market.
- Japan’s demand for ingredients from abroad is getting stronger as Japanese companies continually expand their lists of health-related products, and Hi / FiT / S-tec / LL Japan is the place they come to find them.